Evan Spiegel, 26 and Miranda Kerr 34, married in an intimate ceremony in southern California on Saturday as guests were spotted arriving at Spiegel’s Los Angeles home ahead of the wedding on Saturday evening.
Prior to the pair’s nuptials, caterers and employees were seen preparing for a big celebration in the backyard of Spiegel’s home.
It was an private small ceremony for family and friends � around 40 guests total � and everyone was chauffeured to Spiegel’s house in cars. The women were seen wearing colorful floor-length dresses and the men wore suits.
The model and Snapchat CEO first met at a Louis Vuitton dinner in 2014, and were spotted out together in L.A. in June 2015.
The couple got engaged in late July 2016 and made their announcement on Spiegel’s app, featuring a custom-made filter, of course. Kerr debuted her gorgeous diamond ring, a round-cut center diamond set between two tapered baguettes, on Snapchat in a post decorated with Bitmoji caricatures of the couple.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]