9ice grabs his microphone again to prove he’s still got it as a legend. He dazzles on ‘Aiye’ and delivers absolutely well.
Yoruba people usually say “Omo To Ba Fowo we, A’baGBA Jeun” which simply means “A Child that wash his hands properly, will eat with his Elders”.
This is 9ice washing his hands before eating. He is basically paying homage to the Elders (Awon Iya) or u can call them deity.
The Spiritual Securities that protects our country Nigeria.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!!
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- DJ Neptune – My Birthday Mix 3 ft Olamide
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- P Square – Magical Healing
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – IFE ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rihanna – Lift Me Up ft Tems
- DJ Big N – Aje ft Remy Crown
- Dremo – Wonder ft Patoranking
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]