9ice grabs his microphone again to prove he’s still got it as a legend. He dazzles on ‘Aiye’ and delivers absolutely well.
Yoruba people usually say “Omo To Ba Fowo we, A’baGBA Jeun” which simply means “A Child that wash his hands properly, will eat with his Elders”.
This is 9ice washing his hands before eating. He is basically paying homage to the Elders (Awon Iya) or u can call them deity.
The Spiritual Securities that protects our country Nigeria.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ajaeze – Reason
- StarBoy – Check ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]