Popular singer, Simi has blasted Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy who appeared in a viral clip saying “husband means master in a marriage.”
During service in his church, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome had this to say, “Husband does not mean the male partner in a marriage. Husband means master. That’s what it means, not the male partner in a marriage.”
Sharing her reaction to the statement, Simi did not agree with the fact that a man should be seen as a master in marriage.
His words, “Qst is – why you so desperate for another human being to see you as master? Is it a complex? Are u worried u’re not enough to earn respect without Paul and co? Are you scared that if there was no bible, you really have nothing else to offer? Tell me.
“Cos the way I fucking see it, a real man commands respect by being good, kind, true, selfless, having a good heart. Any1 can call him/herself a leader, but true leaders serve and are selfless. Talking about Jesus. Did you even read about the Jesus you’re talking about? Lol. Jokes.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]