Speaking on the BBC Hausa service on behalf of the Catholic Bishops, Archbishop Ignatius Kaigama, Archbishop of Jos and President of CBCN, accused the CAN president of smearing the image of the Christian Association of Nigeria, saying it was wrong for his private plane to be associated with the controversial arms deal in South Africa.
The Bishops said military aircrafts could have been conveniently used for that purpose.
�We have been watching with sadness how Oristejafor has been hobnobbing with the Presidency for long, he is dragging Christianity into the mud. It is not proper, the guilty must be punished. It is not acceptable for a Christian leader to be seen always with the President. We in the Catholic have always picked holes in Oritsejafor’s style of leadership in CAN and we even wanted to stop attending CAN meetings at the national level” he said.
The CAN president is yet to react.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]