Ex Big Brother Africa housemate, Huddah Monroe has talked about her understanding of wealthy men.
She advised fellow ladies dating the rich guys to accept that he is not for her alone.
Her words, “If your man is wealthy believe me I know him. Stop stressing yourselves checking my page religiously. There’s no wealthy man for one woman! Sit down and enjoy sharing! He’s ours!”
“Sharing is caring.”
See what she wrote,
Do you agree?
Huddah Monroe whose real name is Alhuda Njoroge was born on 10th October 1991 in Eastleigh, Nairobi.She is a Kenyan socialite, model and entreprenuer. She is the founder of Huddah cosmetics.
Her father died when she was young and her mother remarried, she has four step brothers, she experienced domestic violence which led to her running away from home. She took up a job as a freelance model.
Huddah Monroe was a cast member of Vitimbi; she played the role of Kayai, the ‘daughter’ of the late Mzee Ojwang’ and Mama Kayai in the TV drama, Vitimbi which aired on national broadcaster KBC in the ‘80s and ‘90s. She said that she used to earn Sh500 for the role which she acted when she was 16.
Her popularity shot up when she participated in the Big Brother Africa event in South Africa. Even though she did not emerge the winner, she managed to gain fame not only among Kenyans but also several youths across the world.
She was announced an ambassador for Uber, a cosmetic company dubbed BrightenMi and a Cancer Survivors’ ambassador; providing wigs with the help of Diana Okech.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]