A batch of trains rolled off the production line of China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation (CRRC) Nanjing Puzhen Co., Ltd., on Sept. 12, and will be shipped to the Port of Lagos in Nigeria a month later, news site thepaper.cn reported. .
These 10 standard-gauge trains were ordered by Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) in May this year. They have adopted Chinese standards, and will be the fastest trains running in Africa, with a design speed of 160 km/h. .
Operation speed could be as high as 150 km/h. Gbenga Ashafa, chairman of the Nigerian Senate Committee on Land Transport, believes that the Chinese trains will definitely improve the railway development of the country.
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]