He recently revealed that the national and international movement by the youths to get what they want is something he is proud of.
According to him, the young Nigerians can take pride in the fact that they have won a major victory for the right to free movement and association.
He added that IGP should not stop at disbanding SARS as we also need comprehensive reform of the Nigerian Police Force.
His words, “Today, the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, announced the disbandment of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) nationwide.
“This disbandment is in response to the #EndSARS protests, which became a national and an international movement.
“This is a very welcome development and I commend the Inspector General of Police for acting in a decisive and prompt manner in responding to the legitimate concerns of all Nigerians.
“The Nigerian youth can take pride in the fact that they have won a major victory for the right to free movement and association.”
“The disbandment of SARS is a visible demonstration of how government agencies should respond to the grievances of our people and their agitations for justice and good governance in a democracy.
“Finally, let me say that the IGP should not stop at disbanding SARS. That is the first step of the many that are required to carry out a comprehensive reform of the Nigerian Police Force.
“Such a reform should cover all matters that relate to recruitment, training and welfare of the rank and file.
“May God continue to bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay