The wife of the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Mrs Aisha Buhari, says her husband will not tamper with the office of the ‘first lady,’ if it is constitutionally recognised.
She also talked about the roles she will play as the first lady of the country
�For me, I will perform my duties and role as the wife of the President of Nigeria traditionally. Wives of presidents have some traditional roles, like receiving guests, visiting orphanages, helping the less privileged people.
�They also lead in the fight for the right of women and malnourished children, infant mortality rate, fight against kidnapping and girl-child trafficking.”
While inaugurating the initiative, Buhari urged the women to unite and cooperate with the men by mobilising women at all levels to ensure success at the February polls.
She urged them to double their efforts in educating other women on how to cast their votes and at the same time be civil in their conducts.
- D’Banj, Femi Kuti, Fally Ipupa, Omawumi, Diamond & more – Cocoa Na Chocolate [AuDio]
- Cynthia Morgan – Popori [AuDio]
- T.R.I.P – I Gat It [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – Born For This Mixtape
- Dj Law – Shimbolobo ft Reflex [Mixtape]
- FDV – Ca Va Aller 2014 [Ashawo French Version] ft Flavour, Jessy Matador & Makassy [AuDio]
- Lil Jojo – Dem Say ft Jaywon [AuDio]