The portrait was recently shared on social media and the lawmaker has now reacted to it.
The artiste simply wrote, “I think I need to buy large number of your attention at zero cost to critically look into this work and give your opinion as a man of sincere personality. In all #WeMove”
Akin Alabi reacted, “Sincerely? I don’t like it.”
What do you think?
Oloye Akin Alabi (born 31 March 1977) is a Nigerian politician, entrepreneur and author and philanthropist. He is the author of the business and marketing book, Small Business Big Money and also the founder of NairaBET.com, Nigeria’s first sports bookmaking company.
Akin Alabi is the Mogaji (Head) of Ajiwogbo compound in Ibadan. He was appointed by the Olubadan of Ibadan, HRH Saliu Adetunji on Monday December 5, 2016.
Born in Ibadan, Ọyọ State, Nigeria, to Chief and Chief (Mrs) Adediran Alabi, Akin had his primary education at Command Children School, Ibadan and secondary school education at Federal Government College Enugu. He proceeded to The Polytechnic, Ibadan where he obtained a Higher National Diploma in Business Administration. He holds a Masters of Science (Msc) degree in Marketing from the University of Liverpool, United Kingdom. He holds a certificate in Intellectual Property Strategy from Harvard University, Boston, United States.
Akin Alabi is involved in the Nigerian entertainment industry. He is the founder of Nightlife.NG, an online portal that showcases and reports the nightlife industry in Nigeria.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]