More and more Nigerian artistes are gaining international recognition. And with that, comes the increasing popularity of some of their songs.
Yesterday, it was the turn of Knock you down singer, Keri Hilson, to drool over Flavour Nabania‘s track, ‘Ashawo’
Sawa Sawa Sawale, Sawa Sawa Sawale, ASSHHHHHH!! #nowplaying ‘Ashawo’ Remix by Flavour. love thisss sonnnnng!!!
she tweeted excitedly.
One of her followers, went on to interprete what the song meant. “Ashawo means whore u knw dat right hehehehe.”
But Miss Keri, was past caring, as she was so into the highlife tune. She simply replied: “LOL 4real? I have NO idea what’s he’s saying I just love the sound!”
The American star will be in Nigeria this month, to perform at the Face of Sofa pageant.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Whine Like This [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay – Crazy ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Bless – Naija Party [Mixtape]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- HarrySong – I’m in Love Remix ft Olamide
- pino pino baby by XSLD