The Anambra state government is set to build a new international market through a private public partnership (PPP) arrangement. Speaking exclusively,the Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Chief Tony Onyima disclosed that the project will be located at Ogbunike, near Onitsha.
The project will be handled by the West African International trade Centre. It is noteworthy to mention that this project is one the direct investments into Anambra state by the Willie Obiano administration. The new market will also have a section dedicated for pharmaceutical products to meet standards set by the World Health Organization.
Chief Onyima explained that the new project had become necessary as the old Onitsha market lacked space to further expansion due to its peculiar location. The Onitsha main market is listed as one of the biggest markets in West Africa and can rightfully be described as her commercial power house.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]