He recently shared his reaction on his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, Annie Idibia has definitely inspired lots of Nigerian women with her amazing courage to come out and not remain silent.
Uche added that weeping may endure for her nights nowadays, but joy will definitely be her portion in the morning.
His words, ”Dear Annie, you have inspired thousands of Nigerian women with your great COURAGE, every strong woman knows e no easy. The society we live in expect women to stay silent even when they are not 100% happy. As a friend and colleague, I stand with you, will call later. Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. Finally, jesus gave you the spiritual strength and courage to speak out, those close to you knows you do not bring your private matter out on social media but even jesus understands you don TIRED spiritually, before you criticize Annie, listen to her PAINS, sometimes NA makeup dey cover our broken hearts.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape