The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) yesterday suspended Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State after accusing him of being involved in anti-party activities. The party voted to remove Okorocha at an emergency National Executive Council meeting which held in Abuja yesterday afternoon following Okorocha’s recent dissolution of his cabinet and alleged membership of the opposition coalition, All Progressives Congress (APC).
APGA is accusing him of dissolving his cabinet so he could include more members of the newly registered political party, APC, in his government.�
�The NEC unanimously resolved to suspend, with immediate effect, the Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okoroacha, from the party for gross anti-party activities, bordering on his involvement with the All Progressives Congress contrary to the clear provisions of the APGA constitution.” The National Vice-Chairman of APGA (South-West), Tayo Sowunm said.
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Lo Lo [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Dagrin [MixTape]
- Lyta & Fireboy DML – Soro [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Aye [AuDio]