Aramide who saw Onyeka Onwenu as one of her childhood inspirations recounts her experience with her.
She also talked about her new single and more.
I was still really new in the industry and I opened the stage for her, I got down and decided to take a picture with her, as soon as I got there she went off on me. She said “Don’t touch me”. It was like the worst experience I have had in my life. Everyone was staring at me. I don’t think she knew I opened the show for her.
I even knelt down to greet her, and she said okay come and take the picture. For a moment, I felt bad, but the good thing about that kind of situation is that it makes you work really hard.. I lost my respect for her after that event, I don’t think I would see her and say hello. But It was a long time ago. It is what it is now, I have moved on
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon