She recently revealed that the youths from the Northern region are best described as “Oxygen Wasting Vessels.”
According to her, Arewa youths are nothing but hypocrites who condemn homosexuals on Twitter but end up with one behind closed doors.
See what she shared,
Aisha Yesufu (born 12 December 1974 in Kano State), is a Nigerian socio-political activist, and co-convener of the Bring Back Our Girls Movement, an advocacy group that brings attention to the abduction of over 200 girls, from a secondary school in Chibok, Nigeria, on 14 April 2014, by the terrorist group Boko Haram.
Yesufu was among the women protestors at Nigeria’s National Assembly, in the nation’s capital, Abuja, on 30 April 2014.
Yesufu has also been at the forefront of the End SARS movement, which draws attention to the excesses of a controversial police unit in the Nigeria Police Force, called the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).
Yesufu has said she “would not leave the fight against End SARS protest in Nigeria for her children.”
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Ruger, D’Prince & Rema – One Shirt
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]