The governor revealed this today in Asaba, via a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Olisa Ifeajika.
According to him, with the power of Jesus’s resurrection crystalized in Easter, this celebration is an opportunity for Christians to ask God to heal Nigeria and the world of the deadly disease.
He added that now is also the time to show love to one another, especially amid the current hardship that the virus and stay-at-home order has caused.
His words, “Let me urge Nigerians to extend the spiritual benefits of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, which include love, peace, justice, sacrifice and kindness, to one another, especially in these precarious times.
“As Christians, it is imperative on us to continue to uphold the principles of our faith as they relate to honesty, justice, integrity, accountability, compassion, selflessness and the pursuit of the common good for our nation.
“We as Christians must reflect on the importance of Easter in our dealings, not only with other Christians, but with people of other religious inclinations.”
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]