Recall that Audu Maikori filed a N10 billion lawsuit against Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State and the state government in 2017, accusing them of violating his human rights after his arrest over the murder of 5 College of Education students in Southern Kaduna.
Acknowledging his successful court judgment hours ago, the CEO retweeted a victorious post on his Twitter handle.
Check it out,
Congrats to him.
Audu Maikori (born 13 August 1975, in Kaduna) is a Nigerian lawyer, entrepreneur, social activist, public speaker and creative industry professional. He is the co-founder and President of the Chocolate City Entertainment.
He is well known as Founder of Chocolate City, Entertainment lawyer and regarded as the “Simon Cowell” in Nigerian Idol’s first season. He won multiple awards during his career, including the International Young Music Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2007.
Audu Maikori was born in Kaduna State to Adamu Maikori a renowned lawyer and politician and Laiatu Maikori (nee Gyet Maude – the Jaba Royal family). He was raised in Lagos and attended Adrao International School and King’s College before obtaining his Law degree from the University of Jos in 1999. He later obtained his Bachelor of Laws (B.L) from the Law school Abuja. He is an alumnus of the M.I.T Sloan School of Management Boston.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Timaya – Okaka
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Timaya – Something Must To Kill A Man
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]