Comedienne Lepacious Bose chastised fellow entertainers earlier on, HERE, for abandoning NoMoreloss when he needed their support. Azadus has replied her that the fact that entertainers don’t reach out to each other doesn’t mean they are not friends. Below is what he said via TheNetNG’s Instagram page:
�May his soul Rest in peace but i totally disagree with Lepacious Bose. Not having his number or keeping in touch doesn’t make him less of anybody’s friend, it also doesn’t mean we don’t wish each other well.
When my friend refuse to check me up, or the other way round, it simply means they believe i’m doing pretty good. It was this same way when i heard he got a deal in Yanky and i personally had a chat wiv him in celebration of his achievement. I even spoke wiv the guy who signed him. See, i’ll rather put the blame on people who knew abt his dilapidating health but won’t speak out. You could have said this same thing when he was alive. A true friend owes a true friend as lil as that. Don’t mean to hurt anyone wiv these words but i won’t tolerate anyone making me feel guilty thanx”.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- King Six – These Days
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster