She recently had her say via her social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to Stephanie, her 2020 car was damaged by the bad fuel imported into the country and she is currently being charged N3.7M to fix it.
Coker added that it is sad to see diesel presently being sold for N780, and the price might even increase following the collapse of the national grid.
Her words, “The bill for my car as a result of bad fuel is 3.7m, a 2020 car o! Diesel is now 780, and now that the power grid has collapsed, it will probably increase. I drove by Lekki toll gate and it states toll charges will resume on April fools day. Are we fools or are we being fooled?”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- P Square – Magical Healing
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – IFE ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rihanna – Lift Me Up ft Tems
- DJ Big N – Aje ft Remy Crown
- Dremo – Wonder ft Patoranking
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty