The group recently revealed this in a statement by the NAS Capoon, Mr Abiola Owoaje, titled: ‘Bandits Siege on Nigeria: Enough of the Empty Rhetoric,’ and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the recent kidnap in Kagara in Niger State and Jangebe in Zamfara State has shown the deteriorating security situation in the country, and the discernible scandalous incapacitation of government and security agencies in tackling the issue of terrorism and banditry in Northern Nigeria.
He added that the bandits, through their activities, have declared war on Nigeria and its people, so the leaders have to be ready to fight.
His words, “The bandits through their activities have declared war on Nigeria and its people.”
“We call on the Federal Government and the various state governments to end all forms of negotiations directly or by proxy with these reprehensible gangs, and clamp down on them using legitimate and determined compelling force of law and justice. It is incumbent on the Nigerian government to make it clear in unmistakable actionable terms that it would no longer condone kidnapping of school children and other citizens by crushing these networks of terrorists, kidnappers and bandits.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo
- Davido – Stand Strong ft The Samples