Dana Air has resumed operations today, Friday, January 4, 2012 making their first flight from Lagos to Abuja, since the tragic June 3, 2012 air crash.
As reported earlier, the Dana Air Corporate Communications Manager, Tony Usidamen had explained that a few journalists, celebrities and political figures would be among the first set of passengers.
“Thanks for believing in us. We remain the smartest way to fly”, read a statement from the Dana Air official Twitter account.
Dana Air was re-awarded its Air Operators Certificate few weeks ago, and was certified by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, safe for flights.
On June 3, 2012 a Dana Aircraft with license number MD 83 Flight 992 crashed in Iju environ of Lagos, killing close to 160 people.
Share your thoughts..
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- StarBoy – Check ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]