He recently revealed that even if flooding in the five Kabowei communities of Adagbabiri, Trofani, Asamabiri, Ekpereware, and Elemebiri is a yearly disaster, the prediction that this year would be worse is already manifesting.
According to him, there is now a need for the quick intervention of both the federal, state government, and interventionist agencies like the Niger Delta Development Commission to step in.
He added that the flooding in his community is the biggest problem they battle every year and so much has been lost since it started.
His words, “The flood this year will be worse than that of 2012 . The water is rising every minute and I hope and pray that our people do all that is possible to remain safe.
“There is the urgent need for some form of relief materials to be sent to all our communities of Adagbabiri, Trofani, Asamabiri, Ekpereware and Elemebiri. They are all seriously affected.”
“The flooding in our community is the biggest problem we are facing every year. We have lost so much to it and need the federal government through its responsive agencies to come to our aid. The state and local government also have a role to play in providing succour to our people. Trofani is not the only community affected by this disaster, four other communities in Kabowei Clan are also affected. We need urgent attention.”
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]