Popular comedian, AY has shared that being popular is always mistaken for massive riches by people around especially those in the entertainment industry.
He disclosed that several celebs are only models for people’s fantasy lifestyle, but unfortunately, fans mistake that to mean the celebrity has lots of cash to throw around.
His words, “Being famous is mostly mistaken for serious wealth and riches by the people around entertainers. The more reason they always get DMs from fans, or calls from friends and family asking for one assistance or the other on a daily basis.
Popularity is not an accurate measurement of a man’s worth in the face showbiz. Many entertainers are like mannequins who samples your dream lives for your entertainment pleasure. So always look beyond the cars they drive in the movies, the beautiful houses in the music videos, and all the expensive clothes that they put on to give you a perfect television picture. They are 100% human with high maintenance realities that must match what you see on the big screen. WE NEED HELP TOO.
NOTE. The #merrymen are coming back to the cinemas.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Rema – Soundgasm
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Tekno – Skeletun [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]