According to a report by Sahara Reporters, the Special Enforcement Unit of Federal Inland Revenue Service has arrested billionaire businessman, Jimoh Ibrahim, over a tax fraud that runs into N6.8b.
Sources within the unit told Saharareporters that Mr. Ibrahim was picked up today and is currently under detention at the offices of the agency.
According to one source, �We are investigating a case where Chief Ibrahim, defrauded the federal government to the tune of N6.8 billion. He is in our custody, we take intend to take a statement from the suspect under caution”, he added.
One of our sources said Mr. Mr. Ibrahim have been evading agents of the unit for some time but disclosed that the eventually caught up with him in his hotel room in NICON Luxury Hotel where he was arrested this afternoon in Abuja.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]