Nigeria’s League Management Company has slammed a N2.5 million fine and a 10-match ban on billionaire businessman, Ifeanyi Ubah, who was caught on camera slapping Heartland FC goalkeeper, Ebele Obi.
This comes after video evidence nailed him.
The statement read:
�Chief Dr Ifeanyi Ubah, proprietor of FC Ifeanyi Ubah, is suspended from all NPFL match venues for the next 10 matches.
�He has now been fined N2.5m because LMC found him guilty of encroaching field of play & assaulting Heartland player Ebele Obi.
�The fabled billionaire is expected to offer a letter of apology & an undertaking to be a good ambassador of the NPFL.The LMC further bans all self- procured security services other than those sanctioned by the LMC from all NPFL match venues henceforth.
�Four of the 10-match NPFL ban is suspended for a probationary period till the end of the season.
�Ubah has up till 5pm on Saturday to appeal this decision if he objects the ruling,” the statement concluded
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar
- Davido – Champion Sound ft Focalistic
- Fanzy Papaya – Goal Goal ft Umu Obiligbo
- Dr Dolor – Notice
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- L.A.X – Peru
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Skiibii – Baddest Boy
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ice Prince & Ckay – Shakara
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley