According to TMZ, Blac Chyna is cool with Future saying he’s single and seeing other women. Their report below…
Blac Chyna doesn’t care if Future’s telling the world — and chicks everywhere — he’s single … ’cause she’s just happy to be one of the women he’s tapping.
Sources close to Chyna tell TMZ Future’s actions speak louder than his “I’m single” tweet, since she’s with him every weekend. Yes, she thinks Future’s announcement was a low-blow, but she still considers him “her man.”
That attitude might explain why she went ahead and got Future’s name tattooed on her hand … even though she’s just one of many in his stable.
Tricky as it sounds — looks like everyone’s happy with the current arrangement. For now, anyway.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)