Blac Chyna has just been admitted to the prestigious Harvard University for its online business school.
TMZ is reporting that the former stripper and present model clinched her admission letter on Monday, inviting her to take a course named Business Analytics, which is all about teaching students how they can interprete data and make reasonable business decisions.
Blac Chyna will partake in classes that will last for 40 hours in 8 weeks and she is very happy about her latest achievement.
Her words, “I am working to be the best me. Where I’m at now is a stage of realization and growth! I want to be great for myself and my kids. School is going to help me take things up a couple of notches. People are always talking about me, might as well talk about the good. I’m excited for the next chapter.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – As E Dey Go [AuDio]
- Rexxie – O Por Remix ft Zlatan & LadiPoe [AuDio]