The National Council for Women Society (NCWS) has praised the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, for leading the campaign against moral decadence in Nigeria by disrupting Bobriksy‘s 28th birthday party in Lagos this weekend.
The society even hailed Olusegun Runsewe, the Director-General, National Council for Arts and Culture (NCAC), for exposing the wrong conducts of Nigerian transgender celebrity, “Bobrisky”.
In a recent statement, President of NCWS, Dr Laraba Shoda talked about the country’s cultural values and the importation of strange cultures like indecent exposure and open sexual activities on electronic media.
Her words, ”It is regrettable and strange for Bobrisky to publicly declare that he has 24 boy friends in high places as he stated on his Instagram handle. he is as an evil man who must be stopped.”
”The protection of our noble cultural heritage and national image is of paramount importance to us all.”
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Mizta Wynas – No JoY [AuDio]
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- 1da Banton – Foreigner [AuDio + Video]
- Cheque – Satisfied [AuDio]