President Buhari has once again praised the role played by former President Goodluck Jonathan in the 2015 general election after he lost the election.
President Buhari said he went into temporary coma on receiving Jonathan’s call in which he conceded defeat even before the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) officially declared the result.
Buhari revealed this when some leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) paid him a courtesy call at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Thursday.
He said: �The PVCs worked well in 2015. That was why when the former President rang me, I went temporarily into a coma. I will never forget the time. It was quarter after 5:00 p.m. and he said he called to congratulate me and that he has conceded defeat. He asked if I heard him and I said yes and I thanked him for his statesmanship.
�The truth is after being a deputy governor, a governor, Vice-president and President for six years, and he took that decision is great. He could have caused some problems. He had stayed long enough to cause problems.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ajaeze – Reason
- StarBoy – Check ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]