Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha, says the comment of President Muhammadu Buhari about his wife was taken out of context and has appealed to Nigerians to exercise restraint in their criticism of the Presidentβs reaction to the interview granted by his wife, Mrs Aisha Buhari, to the BBC Speaking to reporters on Sunday, he said
I was there when the president made the comment and both the wifeβs interview and the Presidentβs comment were taken out of context.
I can understand why international community speak on this matter. It is because of womanβs rights and all that that is going on right now in the whole world.
I tend to believe that Nigerians will understand the situation better than any other persons in the world.
I do not think that those were the intentions, as being described by all and sundry and those condemning the actIf there is a clarion call to say βMr President look into your cabinet and bring in more peopleβ, there is nothing wrong for Mr President to take note of the comment by people.That is not really the situation that should create a big hullabaloo,β the Imo State Governor stated.
- Dj Stiphbami - Naija New Skool Love Wave [MiXTape]
- DJ Baddo - All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy - Tonight [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage β One [AuDio]
- Shadow - No Rack No Snakes [AuDio]
- Nsico Michaels - Yak Aba (Let It Be) ft Devyn Rose, Rina, O'giveR, Danny P, JSongz & Sa'Shay [AuDio]
- D'Banj, Femi Kuti, Fally Ipupa, Omawumi, Diamond & more - Cocoa Na Chocolate [AuDio]