The deceased was to be buried today, Friday, at his country home, Amechi Awkunanaw.
As at the time of filling this report, there is an ongoing drama at Jim Nwobodo’s compound. Jim allegedly refused that the son’s corpse won’t be buried in his (Jim) compound, while the youths are insisting the corpse must be buried there.
Right now, the corpse is missing. Youths in the community are protesting.
An eye witness report says:
I belong to same club with Dr. Ifeanyichukwu Nwobodo, the first son of Chief Jim Nwobodo of the old Eastern Anambra State’s governor. We attended the burial of Ifeanyichukwu today being 5th of Dec but the corpse was no where to be found. Information getting to us was that the father refused that the first son’s corpse will not buried in his so so large compound, which made the direct siblings of Ifeanyi hijack his corpse pending when the father agrees the corpse be buried in his so so so large compound. We have all deserted the premises. Not even the presence of Chief Ekwueme, Peter Obi and Sen. Ngige and other prominent people could change Chief Jim Nwobodo’s mind. It was terrible.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chike & Ada Ehi – Watching All Over Me
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)