A Federal High Court sitting in Lagos has barred men of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, the Nigerian Police Force, SSS and other security agencies from arresting and extraditing embattled Senator-elect Buruji Kashamu to the US over alleged drug related offences.
While presiding over a case brought before him by the legal team of Senator Kashamu this morning, Justice Okon Abang described as illegal, the attempted arrest and extradition of Kashamu in relation to drug-trafficking allegations which he had been previously exonerated by two British courts. Justice Abang ordered the NDLEA, Attorney General of the Federation, National Adviser to President on Security and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps to pay Buruji Kashamu N20,000.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)