The ill-fated Maxima car Dagrin was driving when he had a collision has been abandoned at the Lagos State University premises. Dagrin collided with a stationed vehicle in front of Alakara Police Station in Mushin with his new Nissan Maxima, on April 14, 2010.
He gave up the ghost on April 22, 2010.
A member of the Students’ Union who spoke to NET revealed that the car was brought to the school as a side attraction for the screening of the late rapper’s biopic, Ghetto Dreamz produced by Ope Banwo in 2011.
A former Social Director of the Students Union, Ahmed Jimoh, said Ope Banwo abandoned the car because he could not pay the money agreed with the students’ body.
There was a negotiation between the student union through my office that a sum of N20,000 would be paid to the union’S purse before the film could be shown, they initially gave me a cheque which bounced. After then, I tried communicating with Barr. Banwo’s people but they didn’t give me an audience until my tenure elapsed,’Since then the car has been abandoned inside the school even as I speak with you,’ he added..
The Biopic directed by Stella Damasus man Daniel Ademinokan tanked at the box office. He was criticized for casting his then wife, Doris Simeon as Dagrin’s love interest.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – As E Dey Go [AuDio]