Forbes have released their annual list of the world’s wealthiest people, and for the first time ever, an African broke into the top 25.
Chairman and CEO of the Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote’s ever-growing finances catapulted him up 20 spots as his new worth of $25billion took him to the number 23 spot.
Bill Gates, who had been quiet in recent years, made a strong return to the number 1 spot, leading second place Carlos Slim with $4billion.
Check out the top 10 below.
1. Bill Gates$76 B
2. Carlos Slim Helu & family$72 B
3. Amancio Ortega$64 B
4. Warren Buffett$58.2 B
5. Larry Ellison$48 B
6. Charles Koch$40 B
7. David Koch$40 B
8. Sheldon Adelson$38 B
9. Christy Walton & family$36.7 B
10. Jim Walton$34.7 B
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – As E Dey Go [AuDio]