Designer of the most expensive champagne replies Peter Okoye’s tweet
Alexander Amosu, designer of what he calls the most expensive bottle of champagne ‘Taste of Diamonds’ (which goes for N290m by the way) has responded (we are calling this a subtle jab) to Peter Okoye of Psquare‘s public joke over the pricing of the sparkling wine.
Some hours ago, we reported that Peter Okoye, while bearing his mind on the champagne which made its debut this week, made it known that he, a certified millionaire, wasn’t interested in buying the drink.
The most expensive champagne. $1.2million. (N250million) May dis champagne never CHOP MY MONEY IJN. Dis time I really care
Peter Okoye said taking time to give a breakdown of how much a glass would cost;
So dats like N50million per glass.. Ladies are u with me? #Nawash
Well Amosu is being generous enough and has asked the owners of the drink, Goût de Diamants, to send a bottle the Pop star’s way.
Please send Peter a bottle
Amosu wrote on his Instagram page as he posted a screenshot of Peter Okoye’s tweets. The question still remains: would you buy a bottle of champagne for N290m?
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Dekumzy – Ashawoosa [AuDio]
- Bracket – Nana [AuDio]
- HarrySong – Kolombo [AuDio]
- HarrySong – I’m in Love Remix ft Olamide
- Harrysong – Story [AuDio]
- TMP – Gettin Money ft Olamide
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Sweet Potato [AuDio]
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape