Alexander Amosu, designer of what he calls the most expensive bottle of champagne ‘Taste of Diamonds‘ (which goes for N290m by the way) has responded (we are calling this a subtle jab) to�Peter Okoye�of�Psquare‘s public joke over the pricing of the�sparkling wine.
Some hours ago, we reported that Peter Okoye, while bearing his mind on the champagne which made its debut this week, made�it known that he,�a certified millionaire,�wasn’t interested in buying the drink.
�The most expensive champagne . �1.2million . (N250million) May dis champagne never CHOP MY MONEY IJN. Dis time I really care’,�Peter Okoye said taking time to give a breakdown of how much a glass would cost;So dats like N50million per glass…. Ladies are u with me? #Nawash’”,�he added.
Well Amosu is being generous enough and has asked the owners of the drink�Goût de Diamants, to send a bottle the Pop star’s way.‘Please send Peter a bottle‘, Amosu wrote on his Instagram page as he posted a screenshot of Peter Okoye’s tweets.The question still remains: would you buy a bottle of champagne for N290m? Who would?
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]