Alexander Amosu, designer of what he calls the most expensive bottle of champagne ‘Taste of Diamonds‘ (which goes for N290m by the way) has responded (we are calling this a subtle jab) to�Peter Okoye�of�Psquare‘s public joke over the pricing of the�sparkling wine.
Some hours ago, we reported that Peter Okoye, while bearing his mind on the champagne which made its debut this week, made�it known that he,�a certified millionaire,�wasn’t interested in buying the drink.
�The most expensive champagne . �1.2million . (N250million) May dis champagne never CHOP MY MONEY IJN. Dis time I really care’,�Peter Okoye said taking time to give a breakdown of how much a glass would cost;So dats like N50million per glass…. Ladies are u with me? #Nawash’”,�he added.
Well Amosu is being generous enough and has asked the owners of the drink�Goût de Diamants, to send a bottle the Pop star’s way.‘Please send Peter a bottle‘, Amosu wrote on his Instagram page as he posted a screenshot of Peter Okoye’s tweets.The question still remains: would you buy a bottle of champagne for N290m? Who would?
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]