Wazobia FM OAP, Diplomatic OPJ was recently dragged into a feisty Facebook exchange after Harrysong’s ex manager, Kaycee Oguejiofor accused him of ruining the Nigerian music industry with bribery.
The radio presenter who is popular for blasting the Nigerian government for corruption was called out for ruining the ambition of several upcoming artists who are struggling to make a name for themselves in the industry.
Kaycee had this to say, “Diplomatic Opj Pius Opute you are your stupid generation institionalized payola, and made bribery and corruption the order of the day, killed an entire industry, sit in the comfort of the flirth you call home built with money you reaped off of helpless artistes fighting for their future to criticise the government of the same things you and your colleagues did to this country.
Nigga I don’t care if your supporters will come for me, or if you are my grandfather’s mate. But you guys (generation) ruined this nation, killed an industry instead making amends and asking for penance you post about corruption all day. I won’t insult you by saying fuck you, but bro fuck you and everyone of you that ruined the music industry.
Look at the face properly I said it!!!”
Responding, Diplomatic OPJ said he knows nothing about the accusation and he has actually sacrificed his career in making sure that upcoming acts survive in the industry.
Hmm…What do you think?
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]