He recently revealed this in a goodwill message in Akure, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, anyone who engages in anything that will disrupt the peace of the land would be dealt with in accordance with the laws of the country.
He then congratulated the Muslim Faithful across the state on the successful completion of the Ramadan Fast, while urging them to use the period to pray for the peace and stability of Nigeria.
His words, “If sizes were all that mattered, elephants and whales would be the intellectual equals of mankind, rather than the mental equals of dogs and pigs.”
“The Nigeria Police and other security agencies in the country will overcome whatever insurgency or criminality affecting the country today; no matter how monumental the results of their attacks.”
“Muslim faithful in Ondo State, and their friends across other religious divides, should learn to shun all acts inimical to the teachings of Islam.”
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]