Sophia believes mothers should do all they can to not project their personal fears or trauma unto their daughters.
According to her, mothers should also seek self-love and never place their happiness in the hands of others.
She added that self-love is a continuous journey and everyone must practice it every single day to live a happy life.
Her words, “Not typically one for long captions however a lot of ladies have been writing me & I thought I’d share my thoughts on my 45min boat ride to the airport.
* Self love is a continuous journey.. make it a point to love yourself a little harder with each waking day.
* To my African sisters because the world is harder on us than anyone else, our cultures & traditions make us unique but never let it imprison you.. listen to your mother’s advice but bare in mind that your parents will be talking to you about a time that no longer exists.. & like a wise woman once told me you can’t heal new wounds with old medicine
* To young mothers try everything you can to not project your personal trauma’s & fears onto your daughters instead teach them early the things that you wish you had known earlier.
* Never put your happiness in the hands of another human being because human beings are fickle. No one is gonna save you but YOU. Love & Light TSM”
Words of wisdom.
David Adedeji Adeleke (born November 21, 1992), who is better known as Davido, is an American-born Nigerian singer, songwriter and record producer. Davido was born in Atlanta, US, and raised in Lagos; he made his music debut as a member of the music group KB International. He studied business administration at Oakwood University before dropping out to make beats and record vocal references. Davido rose to fame after releasing “Dami Duro”, the second single from his debut studio album Omo Baba Olowo (2012), from which six additional singles—”Back When”, “Ekuro”, “Overseas”, “All of You”, “Gbon Gbon”, and “Feel Alright”—were taken. In 2012, Davido won the Next Rated award at The Headies. Between 2013 and 2015, he released the hit singles “Gobe”, “One of a Kind”, “Skelewu”, “Aye”, “Tchelete (Goodlife)”, “Naughty”, “Owo Ni Koko”, “The Sound” and “The Money”.
In May 2014, Davido criticized the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) after missing his flight to London, and accused them of pestering him for money. On May 11, 2014, the PR officer for the NIS denied Davido’s allegations and said they did not issue him an exit permit because he did not have the correct travel documents with him.
On April 6, 2012, Nigerian Entertainment Today reported Davido had signed a ₦30 million endorsement deal with MTN. The deal unveiled him as the face of MTN Pulse, a marketing campaign aimed at Nigerian youth. On October 24, 2013, Pulse Nigeria reported Guinness Nigeria had signed Davido for an endorsement deal. As part of the deal, Davido performed at the Guinness World of More Concert alongside artists including P-Square, D’banj, Wizkid, Ice Prince, Burna Boy, Olamide, Phyno, Chidinma, Waje and Tiwa Savage. On May 9, 2018, Guardian Life reported Davido had signed an endorsement deal with Infinix Mobile, a Hong Kong-based smartphone manufacturer.
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]