According to Don Jazzy, he and brother Jay used to walk from Awodi Ora through Mba, through Orege to Boundary market to sell agidi, akamu, fried yam and plantain.
And he thanks God more when people hear his ‘Back when’ stories and don’t believe him.
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Stan Slim – Green Light ft Adama & Lost Pearl [AuDio]
- 7 of the saddest Nigerian songs released in the last ten years
- Dj Clatiny ft Terry G – Special Hype Mixtape vol.8
- Dj Bolux – Best of Burna Boy [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Ojuelegba (Remix) ft Drake & Skepta [AuDio]
- Olubunmi – A Now Miracle [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]
- Seriki – Angel ft Sojay [AuDio]
- Faze – Your Daughter [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Reekado Banks – Rora [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Lo Lo [AuDio]
- Demmie Vee – If I Had Known [AuDio]