He recently had his say via his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the fact is that attacking someone’s residence without invitation is totally wrong and a violation of one’s rights.
I Go Dye added that even if it is true that security institutions can make arrests at any time, such an arrest should not show Nigerians that the quickness of action has a regional or ethnic sentiment.
His words, “The DSS SHOULD USE SAME APPLICATION THEY USED TO ATTACK SUNDAY IGBOHO HOUSE, SHOULD BE USED ON THE BANDITS AND KIDNAPPERS OF SCHOOL CHILDREN IN THE NORTH.”
“What’s right is right, and what’s wrong is wrong and should be spoken against, because violating ones right by attacking someone’s residence without inviting the person to the security institutions is wrong.”
“We shouldn’t wait till it affects your immediate brother before you condemn the attack on Sunday’ Igboho resident.”
“Yes security institutions can make arrest at anytime, but lets not give majority of Nigerians that this promptness of action has a regional or ethnic sentiments.”
“The same application should be used on the bandits and kidnappers of school children in the North.”
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Falz – Mercy
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Humblesmith – Dance
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan
- Ruger & Midas The Jagaban – Bounce (UK Remix)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up