One of the nurses who had previously had contact with the Liberian Ebola patient Patrick Sawyer, fled her quarantine center in Lagos and returned to her home in Enugu, exposing about 20 people who she came in contact with to the deadly virus.
Information Minister Labaran Makuwho disclosed this said the nurse and the 20 others people who she came in contact with are all under surveillance in Enugu. Continue…
189 people are now being monitored in Nigeria. Three have died from the disease: Patrick Sawyer, the Liberian-American businessman who collapsed in Lagos, an attending nurse, and an ECOWAS staffer who worked with Sawyer.
Source: Sahara Reporters
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]