D’banj has responded to the several video inteviews that music veteran, Eedris Abdulkareem has been putting out to chastise him and other new generation music stars.
In one of the interviews, Eedris Abdulkareem said D’banj was a fool for letting Don Jazzy go as he (D’banj) doesn’t have talent and needs Don Jazzy to make him relevant.
In response, Dbanj has revealed that he has nothing against the veteran but felt somewhat ashamed that he would stoop so low to insult artistes young enough to be his children.
Saturday Beats caught up with the Kokomaster and he bared his mind on Eedris’ outburst. He told Saturday Beats that he felt Eedris could have handled the matter in a better way. He said:
�At first, I did not see the video where Eedris spoke about me and initially, I thought it was something else till people sent me the video. I have seen different videos of him talking about different artistes that are young enough to be his kids. I would have thought that if he was such a role model, there were better ways he could pass his message across but I have nothing against him. I have nothing more to say about him. I feel people just have different ways of expressing themselves.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]