Naira Marley’s management recently shared their reaction to reports that the “Issa Goal.” crooner, who recently got bail by a Lagos court, is yet to be a free man because nobody wants to stand as surety on his behalf.
Reacting, his management revealed that it is all false and sureties were already on ground to sign his bail, but the delay of his release is caused by EFCC, as they need to verify the information by the sureties and it requires time.
The popular singer was apprehended on May 10th, his birthday.
He got charged to court on 11-counts of fraud and internet scam.
After about 20 days in EFCC custody, he was ordered to be released but only after paying bail of abut 2 Million Naira with sureties with landed property in Lagos.
- Nero – Ifeoma ft Mr. Frank
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Oxlade – DKT (Dis Kind Thing) [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]