He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, there should be no place for violence and anti-democratic manifestations in this election, and it is no different to the war visited on PDP whenever rallies are held.
Atiku added that elections and the choices citizens will make should be about ballots, and not bullets.
His words, “There should be no place for violence and anti-democratic manifestations in this election.”
“We’ve already committed to that in the peace pact we all signed.”
“We had complained about the violence that had been visited on our party in some states because we did not want it to become a pattern if those engaged in anti-democratic activities were not brought to book.”
“Our worst fears have now manifested with the explosion at the APC rally in Port Harcourt. It stands condemned.”
“Elections and the choices we make should be about the BALLOT and not the BULLET.”
“On behalf of my team, I stand in solidarity with the APC and the families of the injured. I wish the injured a quick recovery.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- D’banj – Chop Life ft Timaya
- DJ Big N – Aje ft Remy Crown
- Dremo – Wonder ft Patoranking
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- Carter Efe – Ololade Mi Carter ft Funny Muller
- Victor AD – Dangerous
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- Zinoleesky – Personal
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1