Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah is a proud animal lover.
The movie star recently flaunted a picture of herself and her dog flying business class and it is a sight to behold.
See another photo,
Empress Njamah is a Nigerian actress. In 2012, she was nominated for best supporting actress at the Africa Movie Academy Awards, but lost out to Terry Pheto.
Njamah’s parents are of Nigerian and Cameroonian origins. She is a graduate of English from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State. She once dated Timaya, but the relationship ended after being a subject of discuss on social media. Commenting on her marital status, she explained that she is not bothered on remaining single since her family are enlightened and understand that the ratio of women to men is uneven. She went further to explain that celebrity marriages do not last and there really isn’t any essence in wasting funds for a wedding that will not stand the test of time. On the prevalence on “baby mama’s” in Nollywood, she explained to The Punch that most of the single actress with children regret their steps but are not bold enough to say that in public.
She started acting in 1995. As part of her corporate social responsibility, she launched a foundation called House of Empress, that caters for kids with special needs. The foundation celebrates its 10th year anniversary in 2016.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate