Breaking Stereotypes: ‘The Power Of Beauty & Brains’ is the theme for Nu People Magazine’s May issue as Ghanaian media personality and Forbes African correspondent, Peace Hyde takes over the Magazine’s cover.
Peace Hyde shows off her curves on the cover of the magazine’s second anniversary issue.
In the magazine Peace Hyde dishes on her journey from her education specialist background in the UK to becoming one of Ghana’s most influential personalities, relocating to Nigeria as the West Africa Correspondent for Forbes Africa and Forbes Woman Africa, becoming the face of the new Forbes Africa TV platform hosting the flagship show TV show ‘My Worst Day with Peace Hyde’ which premiered last week, interviewing some of the most successful business magnates from the continent and her love for her ever growing supporters she calls her ‘Faithbuilder Family’ and more.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]