Speaking today at Canaan land, he revealed that the youths have every right to express their displeasure and pains.
According to him, he decided to be quiet over the protest till now because he warned Nigerians in 2015 but was humiliated for speaking up.
He added that our current political system has no value for human-right and it is very shameful to see protesters get shot for lending their voice.
His words, “We have been having spades of protests across the nation, Every man has a right, legitimately so to express their displeasure and pain, everybody does. Amen
“I kept quiet for a while because in 2015 I warned this nation vehemently consistently because I saw the danger ahead and you can tell. the most gruesome season in the history of this nation is the last 5 years, where lives have no value, quantum killing, now they have face the youth, and because they don’t know who is next, they have a right to say enough is enough.
“Any system that has no value for human-right is irrelevant, if they were killed when they were youths will they be where they are today? and now it would be a sacrilege to shoot the protesters who are not looting, who are not ravaging.
“When you push a goat to the wall then you will know that goats have teeth to bite.
“It is a sacrilege to kill youths during a protest, this protest is legitimate.”
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix