The Nigerian Police Force Public Relations Officer, Jimoh Moshood has disclosed that the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, will not scrapped but reformed despite the heavy nationwide #EndSARS protest.
Moshood made this known at a youth-police forum on Police Accountability in Lagos by Korede Bello Initiative. He urged Nigerians to be patient as the police force was investigating complaints and feel their pains.
He said: �We have families and we feel your pain; SARS reform is the way to go and not to end SARS.
�SARS has been doing very well in ensuring that robbery is reduced to the barest minimum in the country. However, concerns and allegations against them as regard the violation of human rights are being investigated on the directive of the Inspector General of Police.
�The reform that he has put in place is to ensure that SARS is streamlined just as the Mobile Police Force under a unified commander at the Force headquarters, who is a commissioner of police.”
Also, Dolapo Badmos, the Zonal police public relations officer for Lagos and Ogun state who was also present at the event commended the Korede Bello Initiative for the forum as she reassured Nigerians that the reform of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad was currently going on.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Masterkraft & Phyno – Egbon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda