The movie star recently shared this in a heartfelt message with the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mohammed Adamu.
According to him, if he was the IGP, he would have made a public statement to apologize to the youths who are still alive while eulogizing those who have lost their lives.
He added that he would also begin police reforms to end police brutality in the country and inform the public about it.
His words, “If I were the IGP
on this generation, I will not pee.
I’ll take a knee and raise my fist.
I’ll take a solemn moment,
I’ll make a public statement.
To the youth living, I’ll apologise,
the dead I’ll eulogise.
I’ll proactively start an internal reform,
the public I’ll inform.
If I were the IGP
into #5for5 I will dive,
to #endpolicebrutality, I will strive.
I’ll bring all offending officers to justice knowing I cannot leave things as “just is”.
I will not be hasty to form a new SARS, sorry, I actually meant SWAT.
If I were the IGP,
I will not aim to be a Pope
but I go just vex cut rope,
that way I fit write my name in gold
respect na him una go see me hold…
Well, I am not the IGP but I hope say him go hear my plea.
This is an opportunity for the police chief to become not just a former IGP but THE IGP that walked the talk with dignity and integrity.
If you were the IGP, what would be your move?”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]