This was contained in a statement by the Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the enforcement of the ban will not be taken lightly at all, and every form of resistance will be quelled in accordance with the law.
The command then assured all Lagosians that all necessary human, material and operational resources have been deployed across the state to forestall any breakdown of law and order.
It read, “CP meets with Area Commanders, Squadron Commanders and Tactical Commanders at the Police Headquarters, Ikeja today Monday, May 30, 2022.”
“Enforcement will be total. Every resistance will be strongly quelled in accordance with the law.”
“The state Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Alabi, uses this medium to assure all Lagosians that all necessary human, material and operational resources have been deployed across the state to forestall any breakdown of law and order.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Yemi Alade – Baddie
- Davido – Skelewu [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Ruggedman – Tough Guy [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Dj Ehyo – the Voluntary Mixtape
- Sexy Dj Trish – Wakeup Mix